Introduction to Art FINAL - Day TWO
Using Art21 or a museum website, find famous artwork (work featured in a museum collection - not just googled on the internet) that represents the terms described below. Once you have saved all of the pictures of your compositions, download the three prompt images below. Using the app Adobe Draw or Photoshop Mix, place the image of the terms and squares. Then, add new images layers of the photographs you took of each composition.
Prompts for Day Two
Find photos of compositions representing each term
• Organic Shapes • Interesting Negative Space • Analogous Color Scheme
• Open Shapes • Organic Forms • Complementary Color Scheme
• Implied Texture • Geometric Forms • Primary Color Palette
• Geometric Shapes • Outline or Contour Drawing • Tetradic Color Scheme
• Closed Shapes • Value Drawing • Ceramics
- Download the prompt images above to your iPad. Click on the image. Hold your finger down on the image until the prompt comes up to save the image. You should be able to find them in Photos after you have downloaded them.
Place the photos onto the documents provided
Print the three pages out - don't get up. They will be delivered to you.
Once you have your printed pages, explain how the image is an example of the term listed.
- Write an explanation below the photo of the term in the margin provided.
- The text you write below the term will resolve any differences between what you see with your eyes and I see with mine. For instance, if you see the color red, where I see the color orange, your text explanation will explain your thinking and possibly earn you a higher grade.
- Staple the three documents together and turn them into the period folder.