There are several tracks you can choose from. You can change tracks at the beginning of a week. If you change tracks, you start at the beginning of the new track.
The Motion Projects Track provides projects that involve animation and video. These projects have been put into two categories; long and short.
Task: Animate over Live Action
Try one After Effects Tutorial each day to introduce yourself to the program and improve your use of video effects and motion graphics.
Task: Social Distancing Mini Doc
Use the Share Drive: Rats! - B Roll
Try one Premiere Tutorial each day to improve the ease with which you use the program.
Turning in Your Work
- Turn in your finished GIF or Video to Google Classroom
- In the comments answer the following questions using art specific vocabulary (elements of art, principles of design, principles of animation, etc.)
- What did you learn from this task?
- What was successful about your finished artwork?
- What did not go as well as you hoped?
- What did you learn during the project that you will use in your next project?
- Place a copy of your finished work in the Google Drive turn-in folder.
- Post your work to our shared art wall or art wall two or art wall three. Name it (Motion1 - Name), and comment and upvote others' artwork you admire.